1. For all skin types, change to a more gentle, moisturizing cleanser. If you have normal to dry skin you can also cleanse with a gentle oil cleanser. Don't freak out, it actually pulls off dirt and makeup.
2. Don't skip eye cream! I believe you should always use eye cream, but we all know that we can get away with using much less "stuff" during the summer time. Fall is not as forgiving. Go for a super hydrating eye cream. Tarte, Dr.Perrione and MAC are my favorites.
3. Get a hydrating moisturizer. Sometimes we think our skin needs more oil when it really needs more water. I recommend Belief Aqua Bomb, Tarte Drink of H2O and Sunday Riley C.E.O
4. Life hack: use oil in the shower and skip the annoyance of moisturizing all together! You're welcome ;)
*Tip: make a scrub out of it by mixing 2 parts dark brown sugar and 1 part oil.
5. Change up your makeup routine. Use a hydrating primer and setting spray as opposed to mattifying ones and go easy on the powders. Only use powder where you get oily and not all over your face. Depending on how dry your skin gets, change one product at a time and feel it out.
lastly, don't forget to stay hydrated and your skin will thank you!