You will need:
1. Fresh ginger root (about a 1/2 inch or so)
2. Fresh spinach
3. Almond milk (my favorite is unsweetened almond milk from Califia Farms or New Barn)
4. Your choice of sugar-free sweetener. I use about 1 stevia packet or less.
5. About 4-5 ice cubes
1. Peel about a 1/2 inch of ginger root. If you want less spice, use less ginger.
2. Fill your blender to the top with spinach.
3. Fill your blender half way with almond milk and top about 4-5 ice cubes.
4. Add sweetener to taste or even a fruit instead. (Adding fruit or using a sugar-based sweetener will make this potentially not keto-friendly) If you want more zing add more ginger!